1-800-261-2794 | Email Enquiry
Call Today or Book Online for Instant Confirmation.
Embark on the ride of your life with a visit to Orlando, home to theme parks to suit every one of you. Located in the central region of Florida, Orlando was always a popular family destination but once Mickey made it his home with the opening of Walt Disney World® in 1971, it became the must-visit place for theme park fans.
Today you won’t just find Disney here, there’s SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Universal Orlando® Resort, Magic Kingdom and much more, providing you with a non-stop shop for thrills, fun and an endless entertainment. And once you’ve screamed enough for one day, there’s still plenty to do. You’ll discover areas which show off the diversity of Orlando. Take your pick from a range of restaurants from casual dining to haute cuisine. Shop in speciality shops or find the pulse of Orlando’s nightlife as you enjoy live entertainment and music.
Walt Disney himself said “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible” and that’s just what Orlando has achieved, taking your wildest dreams and made them become a reality.
- Pass through the towering Hogwarts castle gate, visit the shops of Hogsmeade and experience pulse-pounding rides at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ located within Universal’s Islands of Adventure®.
- Swim with dolphins, ride a stingray-themed roller coaster and zoom down water slides all of which are found within SeaWorld® Orlando’s three parks.
- Snorkel, surf or just soak up the sun during a relaxing day at Cocoa Beach.
- Take a stroll down Universal CityWalk or Downtown Disney, to find the perfect place for a bite to eat. Pause along the way to shop and enjoy ongoing entertainment.
- While the kids get their kicks it’s only right you get yours and what better way to do that than with a round or two of golf. Tee off on one of Orlando’s many courses.
- Enjoy an upscale shopping experience at The Mall of Millenia which features Macy’s and Bloomingdales.
- English is the official language but you will find other languages are spoken widely.
- Orlando is hot and sunny all year round. The best time to visit is during the winter months if you are travelling with children to avoid them getting too hot while wandering around the theme parks. During the winter the average low to 14°C and the average high is 25ºC.