New York Holidays
New York is an iconic city in so many ways. When you visit this cultural hub on the East Coast of America you will experience a city with its finger on the pulse of fashion, art, music, politics, entertainment and much more. Breathtaking architecture such as the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building and the Statue of Liberty will leave a lasting impression of style and grace. You don’t have to look very far to find the most stylish boutiques, designer shops and elegant department stores. The best restaurants in town are ready and waiting to tempt you with fine cuisine from all over the world. Cool clubs and bars make your evenings a haven of indulgence.
This cutting edge style does not stop at your hotel. The Big Apple is home to some of the chicest boutique hotels in the world and when you stay in Manhattan you will find accommodation that does not try too hard, that knows how cool it is, that offers effortless luxury without seeming to lift a finger; it’s the New York way.
Please have a look at our current special offers to New York..
- Shop on Fifth Avenue for retail therapy like no other; this has been nicknamed ‘the most expensive street in the world’ due to its fabulously luxurious shops and prestigious designer brands.
- Visit Central Park in the summer as the flowers are blooming and boats are out on the lake; it’s a peaceful and beautiful retreat in the heart of Manhattan.
- Head to the Meatpacking District for the most on-trend and of the moment restaurants bars and clubs; in this ultra-cool neighborhood you are guaranteed to have a good time.
- Stay at The Carlton Hotel where you will find an atmosphere that evokes the jazz era of the 1920s; book the Empire Suite for views of the Art Deco masterpiece that is the Empire State Building.
- Take a trip to Greenwich Village to soak up the laid back bohemian atmosphere which encourages so many artists and musicians to congregate here.
- The USA is a culturally and religiously diverse country and New York is no exception.
- New York is popular with tourists all year around but if you want warmer weather then the best time to visit is May-September.
- New York has a humid continental climate with cold winters from October to March and hot summers from May to September with highs of 29°C.
- The average flight time from the UK to New York is seven hours.
- The official language in the USA is English, however you are likely to hear a range of other languages being spoken.
- The currency used in the USA is the US dollar ($).
- British passport holders must have a full 10-year British Passport that is valid for six months after you return to the UK. Your passport must be machine readable. You will also need a USA visa or waiver form/ESTA. Apply for your ESTA at least 72 hours before travelling (http://esta.cbp.dhs.gov).
Contact one of our specialists and create your tailor made holiday to New York.
Call a specialist on 0207 183 4585 or request a quote via email