Las Vegas Holidays
The bright lights of the Las Vegas strip are always glittering, day or night, so as you touch down in the city, you know you are in for the experience of a lifetime. Known as the Entertainment Capital of the World, this gem in the heart of the Mojave Desert offers something for everyone. A haven for pleasure seekers, it is home to some of the world’s most decadent hotels, each one more exquisite and luxurious than the last in its décor and service.
Spend summer days here in the glorious sunshine, lounging by your hotel pool. Eat just about anything you fancy, from succulent sushi to Italian and wash it down with an exotic cocktail. You may want to shop in the boutiques, malls and designer stores or you may simply want to relax, after all it is at night that Las Vegas really comes alive. As darkness falls you can head to the casinos to try your luck, party the night away in the chic bars and clubs, head to a show for an unforgettable experience or simply wonder through the city and soak up the atmosphere; Vegas is quite simply electric.
Please have a look at our current special offers to Las Vegas.
- Tuck into a lavish champagne brunch at the opulent Wynn Hotel; this has become something of a Vegas tradition and is the perfect start to any weekend.
- Catch the ‘O’ Cirque Du Soleil show at the Bellagio Hotel theatre. This mesmerising water-themed show has been in residence since 1998 and features everything from trapeze artists to synchronised swimmers.
- Don’t miss Revolution at the Mirage, the cutting edge club which has created a sensory experience designed to evoke the spirit of the Beatles era with psychedelic music and lighting.
- For the ultimate casino experience, choose the dramatic MGM Grand, where you will find a choice of over 3,500 slots and 165 game tables. The atmosphere is always buzzing with excitement.
- To get that extra dose of sunshine you couldn’t do better than the swimming pool at Mandalay Bay Hotel where you will find a lush, 11 acre tropical sand beach, a wave pool, water gardens and fountains.
- The USA currency is US dollar ($). It is customary to tip all services from waiters, bar staff, porters and drivers.
- Las Vegas has a subtropical desert climate and is mostly hot and dry with average highs of 34-40°C. The winters are short and are usually mild.
- The best period to visit for sunbathers and swimmers is May to September. The city can be particularly busy around holidays such as New Year’s Eve and July 4th.
- The USA is culturally and religiously diverse country.
- A direct flight from the UK is approximately ten hours.
- The official language is English but you will hear a range of other languages being spoken.
- British passport holders must have a full 10-year British Passport that is valid for six months after you return to the UK. Your passport must be machine readable. You will also need a USA visa or waiver form/ESTA. Apply for your ESTA at least 72 hours before travelling (http://esta.cbp.dhs.gov).
Contact one of our specialists and create your tailor made holiday to Las Vegas.
Call a specialist on 0207 183 4585 or request a quote via email