Prefer to call? 1-800-261-2794
It has often been said that America is ‘the land of opportunity’ and in terms of travel it certainly is. Become an intrepid explorer and travel east, west, north and south in search of new sights, sounds and smells. The USA offers vacation opportunities for you, whatever kind of traveller you are. Beach bums can soak up the sun in Miami or Los Angeles, those seeking the hustle and bustle of city life will find their haven in New York and going further east, you’ll find the exquisite and historic New England region, which will show you autumn in a completely unique way.
Hop on a train that will take you from east to west, drive along the Big Sur coast in California or stay in one place for as long as you please. Whether you travel about or soak up just one city, you’ll find it’s easy to get to the heart of the USA and with 50 states to choose from, two oceans and a wide variety of landscapes you may just end up leaving your own heart there.
- Have the thrill of your life at one or more of USA’s many theme parks. There are the famous favourites such as Disney and the ones that will have you screaming for more, such as Six Flags.
- Give yourself the chance to say ‘What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas’. Pass the evening in one of the world’s most exciting cities, visit huge casinos, party all day and night or even get married in a world-famous Las Vegas chapel.
- Let nature take over as you visit one of the 58 national parks from the first ever Yellowstone with its mountain ranges to the Grand Canyon which is considered to be one of the Wonders of the World.
- Shop till you drop stateside style in some of the most exciting shopping destinations in the world. There’s New York’s Fifth Avenue for designers gems, Rodeo Drive for a real life Pretty Woman experience or San Francisco’s Height Ashbury for divine vintage goodies.
- Find out just why big is so beautiful when you visit the vast sunshine state of California whish offers something for every side of you, from sandy beaches, to lush forests, to mature vineyards, to idyllic lakes, to amazing galleries and not to mention world-class cuisine.
- The weather in the USA varies widely depending on your location within the country. For example Florida has year round sunshine, whereas New York can get very cold during the winter months.
- The USA is a culturally and religiously diverse country.
- Flight times within the USA vary depending on your destination. I
- The USA is the perfect all-year-round destination.
New York is an iconic city in so many ways. When you visit this cultural hub on the East Coast of America you will experience a city with its finger on the pulse of fashion, art, music, entertainment and much more. Breathtaking architecture such as the Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty will leave a lasting impression of style and grace.
Embark on the ride of your life with a visit to Orlando, home to theme parks to suit every one of you. Located in the central region of Florida, Orlando was always a popular family destination but once Mickey made it his home with the opening of Walt Disney World® in 1971, it became the must-visit place for theme park fans.