1-800-261-2794 | Email Enquiry
We don't sell everywhere. We sell where you need to go.
Leopard Hills Game Reserve
Kruger Area - Sabi Sands
Leopard Hills Game Reserve
With its decadent décor, unbelievable views and attentive staff, Leopard Hills truly offers the safari experience of a lifetime.
Awaken to the sights, sounds and smells of the wilderness, yet wonder at the absolute comfort of your lodge. The outstanding cuisine on offer means that you will always be revived and ready for your next adventure. When you take a game drive and spot the 'Big Five', you will be truly in love with South Africa.
The opportunities for relaxation are in abundance here and there is no better setting for you to forget your cares and sink deep into the lap of luxury.
- Leopard Hills is located in the Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve, bordering the amazing Kruger National Park.
- Daily transfers run from nearby airports directly to Leopard Hills. The average transfer time from Johannesburg is 6 hours.
- Full and half day excursions are available to the Blyde River Canyon, the Shangaan Tribal Village and many more incredible locations.
- If you are a budding photographer you can take spectacular shots of the wildlife, with friendly assistance from the staff.
- Take the trip of a lifetime with an early morning game drive. Finish with a sumptuous home cooked breakfast.
- On the main deck at Leopard Hills you can watch the skyline slowly change as you bask in the glorious sun or lounge under the cool shade of an umbrella.
- Swoop over mysterious lakes and gorges; embrace the beauty of the landscape through flight with a thrilling helicopter ride over Mpumalanga.
- Sip champagne in your generous bath before you wander to the camp for your evening meal.
Get the most incredible vantage point from your stunning glass-fronted suite over the sloping hill towards the natural waterhole below. Lounge on your sun-soaked deck and freshen up with a dip in your private plunge pool. These huge and comfortable suites come complete with double indoor and outdoor showers and generous beds laid with crisp white linen. Your private sitting room is the perfect place to get lost in a book, or you can retreat to your outdoor hammock to sip a drink form the minibar as you gaze at the spectacular view.
Enjoy a silver service dining experience with decadent food and highly attentive staff. The sumptuous treats on offer are complimented by gorgeous rich mahogany tables and a wide range of mouth-watering wines. This was voted one of the top restaurants in South Africa.
Bar and Lounge
Enjoy a refreshing drink of your choice and stop for a cosy fireside chat with your friendly ranger before you head for dinner. Ask for your favourite cocktail to start your evening and, at the end of the night, sip a South African Amarula nightcap.
Venture out to experience the 'Big Five' in all their natural glory. The beauty of your surroundings will take your breath away as your expert ranger leads you through this South African paradise.
This is the best way to experience the finer details of the landscape while your guide tells you all you wish to know.
Sink below the refreshing surface of the central swimming pool and float beneath the glorious South African sky.
This exclusive library offers a wide range of literature and fascinating African journals to browse at your leisure.
Television with DVDs of local interest, curio shop, internet access and wedding facilities. You have the option of booking a direct flight (for an additional cost) to the lodge’s private airstrip from which you will be met on arrival.
If you like Leopard Hills Game Reserve Kruger you might like…