1-800-261-2794 | Email Enquiry
Call Today or Book Online for Instant Confirmation.
Chitwa Chitwa Game Lodge
Kruger Area - Sabi Sands
Chitwa Chitwa Game Lodge
The experience at Chitwa Chitwa has been expertly designed to create a blend of modern luxury and authentic African culture.
From the moment you enter your stunning lodge, you will be overwhelmed by a feeling of calm and serenity. The soothing earthy colours, still pools and generous soft white beds all contribute to making this lodge a haven in the African bush.
When it comes to attention to detail, the lodge surpasses itself. From African folk tales told by the fireside to traditional and succulent treats lovingly prepared, the staff will go out of their way to ensure your luxury safari holiday is infused with the region's wonderful culture. The lodge's incredible location means you are always surrounded by breath-taking wildlife, including the majestic 'Big Five'.
Chitwa Chitwa will truly offer you the trip of a lifetime.
- The luxury Chitwa Chitwa lodge sits on the banks of one of the largest lakes of the exclusive Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve, which forms part of the famous Kruger National Park.
- The lodge runs a daily activity programme, including a game drive, a bush walk and many more.
- The road transfer from Johannesburg to Chitwa Chitwa takes approximately 5 hours.
- The holiday can be tailor-made to your tastes and preferences; the Lodge can cater for children and for special occasions.
- Be spellbound by the wildlife you see on the night safari and soak up the sounds of the bush by moonlight.
- Soothe those aching muscles with a divine massage from the expert masseuse at Chitwa Chitwa.
- Take your little ones on the Chitwa Children Eco-experience, which is designed to encourage a love of the African bush; they will treasure the memories forever.
- Lie on the luxurious sunbeds and let the sun warm your skin; then cool down in the soft blue waters of your private pool.
Chitwa Chitwa Suites
The serene and stylish simplicity of these suites is what gives them their unique charm. The soft colours blend with the outside landscape to evoke the peace of nature indoors. When you awaken, your private plunge pool awaits you; you can take a dip while you watch local wildlife drink form the nearby lake. Each suite is warmly lit and has a fan, hairdryer, coffee/tea facility, iPod docking station and a large spacious bathroom for long luxurious baths.
The Chitwa House
Tailor your South African experience to your liking in this slice of paradise. With long pools running inside and out, you could never say this house was lacking in style or drama. Enjoy the attentive care of a private butler and a dedicated ranger and discover the true meaning of African chic in this heavenly refuge. The house has two large en suite rooms, a spacious lounge, a fully stocked minibar, a private chef and a fully equipped kitchen.
On site cooking
Enjoy the decadence of variety for your evening meal, with every dinner always served with a different ambience. You could sample authentic African dishes whilst decked in gorgeous traditional attire or you could enjoy the intimacy of a romantic candlelit dinner on the patio. There is a wide range of home cooked breakfasts available and a sumptuous three course meal for lunch. The staff will be happy to cater to your requests and you can enjoy your meal in the most spectacular location on earth.
Start your South African romance with a sensorial drive through the bush, which starts at sunrise and captures the very essence of the magnificent wildlife heritage and natural landscapes.
Lie shaded by old Knobthorn trees and watch the glorious sunset while you sip your evening cocktail. Here the intimate views of wildlife are unparalleled and will take your breath away.
A dip in the rim-flow swimming pool on the sunset deck enhances your sense of being a part of the beautiful scenery, whilst creating the perfect environment to relax and absorb the sights, sounds and scents of Africa.
There could be no better atmosphere and setting to indulge in soothing luxurious treatments. Massages, wraps, masks, exfoliations and a variety of other services are offered.
Cater for weddings, honeymoons and special occasions, Curio Shop, Library, Gymnasium.
If you like Chitwa Chitwa Game Lodge Kruger you might like…