1-800-261-2794 | Email Enquiry
We have the cheapest rates on the net.
South Africa Vacations & Tours
South Africa is made up of beguiling landscapes, serene beaches and is filled with some of the world’s most exotic and rare animals.An eclectic mix of cultures populates South Africa’s cities, from the cosmopolitan Cape Town to the relaxed Drakensberg.
Discover the natural beauty of South Africa and meet some of the locals on the Cats and Cape Town tour. Experience the country’s humbling history in Soweto, which boasts the claim of housing two Nobel Prize Winners, Desmond Tutu and Nelson Mandela. However you choose to spend your time there, South Africa has much to offer and guarantees to be an extraordinary and unforgettable holiday.
Have a look at our amazing tours or let us to tailor make one just for you.
- Experience the charming elegance of Cape Town and learn about the city’s rich history. Tuck into some traditional South African dishes, or take advantage of one of the exquisite beaches nearby.
- Journey along the south coast of the Western Cape to the town of Hermanus, where you’ll be able to drink in views of the beautiful orchards and vineyards - the perfect place to enjoy a wine tasting session. With miles of sandy beaches stretching along the coast, Hermanus is the perfect place to go whale watching. Go on an adventure at the world-famous Kruger National Park, where you’ll stay in the unique and luxurious Outpost.
- Go on morning and late afternoon game trails and encounter members of the ‘Big Five’ and other exotic animals.
- There are seven official languages in South Africa, although English is widely spoken.
- The official currency in South Africa is the Rand.
- If you’re going on a safari, make sure to pack comfortable and neutral clothing.
- Flights from the USA to Johannesburg take approximately 16 hours and 17 hours to Cape Town.
- Return/onward ticket is required to travel to South Africa. Passports of all non-South African nationals must contain at least 1 unused visa page for entry/departure endorsements by South African Immigration Service.
Durban has that happy combination of being both an interesting and diverse city and a divine beach location. The city is on the edge of a beautiful stretch of coastline where the warm Indian Ocean and exotic climate provide ideal locations for swimming, sunbathing and generally enjoying blissful relaxation.