1-800-261-2794 | Email Enquiry
We have the cheapest rates on the net.
In the warm waters of the Indian Ocean lies the archipelago of the Seychelles, made up of 115 small islands waiting to be discovered by you. Each island has its own character and something different from the next to offer you, whichever one you do choose you will feel like you have found a little slice of heaven on earth.
Swim beside turtles in sparkling azures waters, dive amongst out-of-this-world coral, eat freshly caught seafood everyday or be an explorer while island hoping. In and amongst all this incredible beauty you will find an exciting range of accommodation, from intimate guest houses such as Augerine, to luxurious spa resorts on the ultimate private islands, for example North Island. There’s something for everyone in the Seychelles, whether you are looking for the sumptuous or the simple, either way you will be spoilt on your vacation in the Seychelles.
- There are few places on earth where you can stroll along exquisite beaches and the only footprints you’ll see in the sand will be your own. But in the Seychelles that will happen time and time again. In particular in La Digue where cars are shunned in favour of bicycles and ox carts.
- Under the sea has never been as inviting as it is around the islands. Coral gardens crowded with colourful tropical fish mark the way on your snorkelling or diving adventure.
- See the stunningly erotic world’s largest seed, the coco de mer, at Valle de Mai. This national park and world heritage site is teeming with amazing flora, fauna and famous coco de mer that will leave you in awe.
- Embark on a culinary voyage, the cuisine here has influences from all over, the French brought fine foods, the Africans added spices, the Chinese experimented with new taste combinations and the Indians introduced a love for hot sauces.
- There are three official languages in Seychelles: Creole (a lilting, French-based patois), English and French.
- The weather here is always warm and without extremes. The temperature varies from 24 to 30°C. Between October and March the sea is generally calm and the weather is warm. Between May and September the weather is drier, than during January and February and the seas are livelier.
- It is approximately eighteen hours flight to the Seychelles from the USA.
- The currency used in the Seychelles is the Seychelles Rupee.
- The majority of people in the Seychelles are Roman Catholic, followed by Anglican and other Christian denominations.
- The Seychellois culture is very similar to the French and also slightly British. It is essentially a matriarchal society.
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond period of intended stay. Your visitor’s permit will be stamped upon arrival.