Book Online or Call 1-800-261-2794 | Email
Merville Beach – Grand Baie
Mauritius - Grand Baie
Merville Beach – Grand Baie
If your to-do list comprises of communing with nature, swimming in clear lagoons and strolling along white sandy beaches, then Merville Beach ticks all the boxes.
Set on Mauritius' legendary northern coastline overlooking a pristine beach and an azure lagoon, this oasis of bespoke luxury and tropical delight awaits you under a magical canopy of stars.
But your holiday with LUX* consists of much more than just picture perfect surroundings and impeccable service. It’s the memories here that will really make you fall in love with Merville Beach Produced by LUX*.
Luckily, you’ll be able to record these once in a lifetime moments in your complimentary LUX* notebook, or rave to relatives during the free calls you’ll be able to make from the red telephone box set in the landscaped gardens.
- Merville Beach – Grand Baie is 75 minutes away from Mauritius’ Airport and 40 minutes from its Capital of Port Louis, with public transport situated right in front of the hotel.
- Car and Mountain Bikes can be rented from the hotel so you can go exploring in the local hillsides through local markets and villages.
- The hotel is situated on one of the most secluded northern beaches, allowing the upmost privacy.
- The Tamarina Golf course is just 15 minutes away and offers game rates from around 70 Euros.
- Wedding and honeymoon facilities are available so you can plan your dream beach ceremony or intimate, luxurious honeymoon at the resort.
- Pay a visit to the beach cinema, which you may discover on an evening stroll; settle down with popcorn under the stars.
- Immerse yourself in the rhythms of Mauritius’ culture with the live entertainment including Sega shows.
- Enjoy a deliciously exotic cocktail made from fresh island fruit as you gaze out over the turquoise lagoon, accompanied by live entertainment at the La Badamier bar.
- Try your hand at diving with the five star PADI diving instructors who are on site to help you explore the ocean floor.
- Look out for the red telephone box in the grounds where calls, business or pleasure, can be made free of charge to those back home.
Standard Rooms (29m²)
Located in the main building, simple and clean furnishings are spiced up with splashes of exotic yellows, reds and oranges. These vibrant yet relaxing rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, super king size beds, TV and DVD, minibar and safe.
Superior Rooms (34m²)
Fit for Mother Nature herself, these rooms bring the outside in with sky blue and emerald green fabrics and furnishings. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, TV and DVD, safe and a minibar.
Deluxe Rooms Beachfront (30m²)
Located in the Garden Court and boasting spectacular beachfront views from spacious terraces, Beachfront Deluxe Rooms demand lazy days in the sun. Including an open airy living area and walk-in shower, these rooms are all equipped with air-conditioning, king size beds, TV and DVD, minibar and safe.
Deluxe Rooms Bungalow (34m²)
Fresh, calming rooms with dashes of colour to create a warm ambience, these rooms are ideal for families as you have the option of interconnecting suites. All Bungalow Deluxe rooms are located in traditional thatched bungalows, providing comfortable and stylish living with garden views from the balcony. All Bungalow Deluxe Rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, TV with DVD and music channels, minibar and safe.
Deluxe Family Rooms (52m²)
These beautiful bungalows, located in the lush grounds of the Merville Beach, are ideal for families. The wicker furnishings and beautiful garden views from the generously sized balcony invites relaxation. All Deluxe Family Rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, TV with DVD and music channels, minibar and safe.
Perched on the edge of the beach facing the Lagoon, surrounded by tropical gardens, this friendly and exciting restaurant serves a range of cuisine inspired by Chinese, Creole and French traditions. Enjoy the lavish buffet, table d’hôte menus and gourmet barbecues while you are entertained by local musicians; an atmospheric and truly scrumptious way to spend an evening.
Merville Beach’s bar has an expansive terrace stretching alongside the swimming pool and overlooking the beautiful bay. This exotic bar offers beach service and a shady retreat under a beautiful thatched roof. A wide range of exotic cocktails made from local fruits are available.
Beach and Room Service
Soak up the lavish attention of the hotel staff. As you bask in the sun or lounge about in your room, they will bring you a sumptuous array of treats.
Enter an oasis of calm at LUX* Me Spa, located on the water’s edge with spectacular views over the pristine white beach and crystal clear lagoon. Enjoy a range of revitalising treatments from mini signature treatments to tailor-made therapies.
Visit LUX* Me Fitness for a dynamic array of tailor-made exercises, yoga classes and fitness programmes.
Take a dip in the delightful swimming pool. It offers one of the best viewing spots on the island-you can watch the sailboats coming in and the sun setting over the spectacular lagoon of Grand Baie, without leaving the coolness of the pool.
Soak up some island culture with traditional Mauritian dancers and musicians who will perform each evening under the stars.
Try your hand at a leisurely round of pétanques or mini golf, or get competitive with a game of beach volleyball, ping pong or tennis.
Make the most of every moment at the ocean with a range of complimentary water sports and activities available to all resort residents. From pedal boats to sailing and snorkelling; from big-game fishing to diving and water skiing, there's so much to do and see.
Boutique, concierge desk, car hire, laundry facilities and wedding and honeymoon services.
Quote and book online with our live system or enter your details and travel plans and we will get back to you shortly.
If you like Merville Beach – Grand Baie Mauritius you might like…